Hi, Damien here. And I’m often asked what tasks can a real estate business outsource?
As we speak, there are a little over 71 tasks that our clients outsource to their staff in our Philippines office and because of time, I don’t want to mention all 71 tasks. Instead, we’re gonna talk about the top ten tasks.
Starting from number 1, and in no particular order, they are:
- Arrears Calls
- Lease Renewals
- Data Entry and CRM Maintenance
- Reference Checking
- Maintenance Follow Up
- Booking Open Homes
- Monitor Compliance Registers
- Processing applications
- Inspection Scheduling and Follow-up
- Routine Inspection Reports
As you can see, outsourcing in real estate is a lot more than just processing applications. With all of that in mind, I’d like to get to know your thoughts.
- Have you ever considered outsourcing any of these tasks I’ve mentioned?
- How do you think your agency would benefit from outsourcing these tasks?
This is Damien and talk soon.